About Progressive Water Treatment, Inc.
Progressive Water Treatment, Inc. designs and manufactures a complete line of water treatment systems for municipal, industrial and pure water applications. The company utilizes a wide range of technologies, including chemical injection, media filters, membrane, ion exchange and SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) technology in turnkey systems.
The company also offers a broad range of services including maintenance contracts, retrofits and replacement assistance. In addition, PWT rents equipment in contracts of varying duration. Customers are primarily served in the United States and Canada, with the company’s reach extending worldwide from Japan to Argentina to the Middle East.
Incorporated in 2000, Progressive Water Treatment maintains manufacturing facilities located in McKinney, Texas. Principals of the company have a combined industry experience of over 80 years. PWT focuses on the power, industrial, municipal, and Ultrapure Water markets.
The company prides itself on being diverse in its product and services offerings, including:
- High Purity Water Equipment
- System Retrofits and Expansions
- Water Treatment Supplies/Parts
- Water Treatment Services
We also design and manufacture the following equipment:
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Ultra Filtration (UF) Systems
- De-Ionization Systems (Cation, Anion, Mixed Bed, Pack Bed, EDI)
- Water Softeners, Filtration Systems
- Electrodeionization (EDI) Systems
- Water Softeners
- Filtration Systems
- Chemical Feed Systems
- Control Panels / Instrumentation
- Resin Traps
- Ion Exchange Regeneration Skids