Water tech firm OriginClear moves corporate HQ from Los Angeles to McKinney
April 27, 2020
The company bought Progressive Water Treatment Inc. and its Texas facility in 2015.
Water treatment technology firm OriginClear Inc. is moving its corporate headquarters from Los Angeles to its manufacturing site in McKinney.
Riggs Eckelberry, the company’s CEO, said its California team is now increasingly virtual while its product development and manufacturing takes place at its East University Drive site.
See Original Article On
Recent Press Releases
- OriginClear First Quarter Revenue Up 55% Over Last Year
- Major Utility Selects OriginClear’s Progressive Water Treatment For Multiple Power Plant Water Systems
- Progressive Water Treatment Today Launches ‘BroncBoost’™, the Texas Sized Booster Pump Station for Commercial Water Distribution Systems
- Water tech firm OriginClear moves corporate HQ from Los Angeles to McKinney
- OriginClear Moves HQ to Texas From DTLA