OriginClear’s Progressive Water Treatment Nearly Triples Monthly Bookings in January
February 12, 2019
One large win beat out five major equipment manufacturers
Los Angeles, CA – OriginClear Inc. (OTC: OCLN), a leading provider of water treatment solutions, reported today that in January, its Progressive Water Treatment Inc. (PWT) (www.progressivewater.com) subsidiary nearly tripled its rate of bookings, totaling about $900,000 in Purchase Orders (POs) for the month. The largest win was for a power plant, in competition against five major equipment manufacturers.
The power plant purchase order is staged in 5 payments, the last being on July 3. The remaining POs have Net 30 terms. None of the January POs has a cancellation option.
“I am ecstatic as well as the rest of the OriginClear team with the early results from Marc Stevens, Mike Jenkins and the entire PWT team,” said Riggs Eckelberry, CEO of OriginClear. “They won that large contract against fierce competition because of diversity, attention to detail, and a successful track record. This increase in bookings is a great start for the new year!”
The power plant opportunity came through a manufacturer’s rep recommendation. As reported recently, OriginClear has seen significant growth from its developing sales network.
Recent Press Releases
- Progressive Water Treatment Today Launches ‘BroncBoost’™, the Texas Sized Booster Pump Station for Commercial Water Distribution Systems
- Water tech firm OriginClear moves corporate HQ from Los Angeles to McKinney
- OriginClear Moves HQ to Texas From DTLA
- OriginClear Names India’s Permionics as Strategic Partner for Asia-Pacific Region
- OriginClear’s Pool Preserver Can Expand Pool Cleaning Businesses