Progressive Water Treatment completes major power plant project
February 6, 2017
OriginClear Inc.’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Progressive Water Treatment Inc. (PWT), completed the installation and startup of a $2 million boiler feedwater system for a power plant operated by a major Midwestern public utility.
The project utilized all Dow Chemical products. The assignment replaces a 1980s-era water treatment system and doubles plant capacity.
See Original Article On
Recent Press Releases
- OriginClear First Quarter Revenue Up 55% Over Last Year
- Major Utility Selects OriginClear’s Progressive Water Treatment For Multiple Power Plant Water Systems
- Progressive Water Treatment Today Launches ‘BroncBoost’™, the Texas Sized Booster Pump Station for Commercial Water Distribution Systems
- Water tech firm OriginClear moves corporate HQ from Los Angeles to McKinney
- OriginClear Moves HQ to Texas From DTLA