PWT reverse osmosis systems recover millions of gallons for Texas city’s drinking water
November 4, 2015
PWT fabricated and installed dual 350 gallons per minute (gpm) reverse osmosis (RO) systems to recover reject water from existing, primary RO systems. According to the company, the new systems have operated at more than 99% efficiency since their commissioning.
“Horizon City is now able to use this water as a source for drinking water,” reports Marc Stevens, President of PWT, a subsidiary of water treatment solutions provider OriginClear Inc.
See Original Article On
Recent Press Releases
- Progressive Water Treatment Today Launches ‘BroncBoost’™, the Texas Sized Booster Pump Station for Commercial Water Distribution Systems
- Water tech firm OriginClear moves corporate HQ from Los Angeles to McKinney
- OriginClear Moves HQ to Texas From DTLA
- OriginClear Names India’s Permionics as Strategic Partner for Asia-Pacific Region
- OriginClear’s Pool Preserver Can Expand Pool Cleaning Businesses