PWT reverse osmosis systems recover millions of gallons for Texas city’s drinking water
November 4, 2015
PWT fabricated and installed dual 350 gallons per minute (gpm) reverse osmosis (RO) systems to recover reject water from existing, primary RO systems. According to the company, the new systems have operated at more than 99% efficiency since their commissioning.
“Horizon City is now able to use this water as a source for drinking water,” reports Marc Stevens, President of PWT, a subsidiary of water treatment solutions provider OriginClear Inc.
See Original Article On
Recent Press Releases
- OriginClear First Quarter Revenue Up 55% Over Last Year
- Major Utility Selects OriginClear’s Progressive Water Treatment For Multiple Power Plant Water Systems
- Progressive Water Treatment Today Launches ‘BroncBoost’™, the Texas Sized Booster Pump Station for Commercial Water Distribution Systems
- Water tech firm OriginClear moves corporate HQ from Los Angeles to McKinney
- OriginClear Moves HQ to Texas From DTLA