Xcel Energy selects OriginClear subsidiary PWT for boiler contract
January 13, 2016
Minnesota-based public utility Xcel Energy has awarded OriginClear Inc’s Progressive Water Treatment Inc (PWT) a contract valued at nearly US$2 million for a boiler feedwater treatment system.
The project involves treating a site groundwater source for high pressure boiler feed make-up. The primary processes that will be used to treat the ground water are ultrafiltration (UF), reverse osmosis (RO) and electrodeionisation (EDI), all sourced from Dow Chemical.
See Original Article
Recent Press Releases
- Progressive Water Treatment Today Launches ‘BroncBoost’™, the Texas Sized Booster Pump Station for Commercial Water Distribution Systems
- Water tech firm OriginClear moves corporate HQ from Los Angeles to McKinney
- OriginClear Moves HQ to Texas From DTLA
- OriginClear Names India’s Permionics as Strategic Partner for Asia-Pacific Region
- OriginClear’s Pool Preserver Can Expand Pool Cleaning Businesses